Welcome to the Boba Network Info Wiki.
This is an unofficial, community run wiki detailing everything about the Boba Network. As the Boba Network ecosystem grows, we hope this will become a useful resource for finding out about projects on Boba Network and all other aspects of the network.
We welcome contributions from community users, project devs, and team devs alike. Please help us build this wiki.
This wiki runs on MediaWiki, the same software that runs Wikipedia. You can learn how to use it here.
This wiki is open to all contributors, and makes no comment on the quality or legitimacy of any projects, tokens, etc. listed on this wiki. Creating an account is not currently required to edit the wiki (though we recommend creating one if you want to track changes to pages you're interested in), though that may change in the future if the wiki becomes subject to vandalism or edit wars (please don't vandalise the wiki). The wiki itself aims to be as neutral as possible, but we encourage as much detail as possible (cited where appropriate) be added to pages to allow users to come to their own conclusions about different projects, tokens, etc. If you need to contact an administrator you can leave a message on Bni's talk page.
The following tokens have been minted specifically on or for Boba Network (as opposed to erc20s that are available on Ethereum and/or other networks as well as Boba Network)
- Create pages that are Wanted Pages (aka red-links)
- Create pages for any other projects you come across that are building on Boba Network
- Add details to existing pages, especially Short Pages, the Boba Network page itself, and the Rug Pull Hall of Shame
- General overviews
- Links to contracts
- Links to public GitHub repos
- Create Categories (How To) and start categorising pages. This will be more important as the number of pages grows (start with the above first)